Application Criteria and Procedures
- Applicant must fully complete and submit the Application Form and Essay on or before 5:00 pm on May 1, 2017 to Sundquist Homes A Family of Companies 16108 Ash Way, Suite 201 Lynnwood, WA 98087.
- Applicant must be a senior in a high school located in the Northshore, Shoreline, or Edmonds School Districts in Western Washington, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher and currently applying to attend a four-year degree, two-year diploma or trade college that is accredited and located in the United States.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Applicant must submit an essay with the Application Form on the subject “How will you use your education to serve the community?”
- Recipients must include a current photo of themselves with the Application Form.
- Applicant must not be employed by or affiliated with any entity which is a member of Sundquist Homes A Family of Companies.
- Limit one scholarship per applicant.
Terms and Conditions
By applying for the Sundquist Homes Scholarship, applicant agrees to the following terms and conditions.:
- Applicant grants Sundquist Homes A Family of Companies the irrevocable right to use the applicant’s name, photo and other non-personal information in any and all marketing materials.
- To ensure an unbiased election process, Sundquist Homes A Family of Companies reserves the option of using a third-party scholarship administrator to select and notify the scholarship recipients.
- The scholarship winners will be notified by email and U.S. Mail approximately two months after the scholarship deadline stated above. Once the recipient is notified, they will be required to submit a photo of themselves to Sundquist Homes.
- Applicant’s information provided is subject to verification including, but not limited to age, GPA, etc.
- There will be a total of three recipients, each of which will receive a one-time award of $2,000.
- Scholarship funds will be disbursed to the higher education institute designated by recipients sometime during the summer of 2017. In order for this to occur, each recipient must complete and submit a Payment Form with all relevant information no later than July 15, 2017. If the form is not completed, the funds cannot be transferred and the recipient forfeits the award.
- Sundquist Homes A Family of Companies reserves the right to revise the criteria, terms and conditions and other aspects of the scholarship at any time, including but not limited to amount, criteria, deadlines, etc.
- If the recipient fails to comply with all of the aforementioned criteria and terms and conditions the recipient shall forfeit the scholarship.