ABOUT THE COMMUNITY
Talavera Ridge in Bothell is a stone's throw from everything you need. With 22 urban traditional homes ranging from over 2,500 sq ft to above 3,300 sq ft, this community has something for everyone. Bright, open floorplans and clean design make for a fresh community atmosphere and houses that instantly feel like home.
Settle in at Talavera Ridge and discover all the possibilities! It's less than 10 minutes to the freeway and shopping is even closer. Plus, with lots of parks and activities nearby, you don't need to travel far for a good time. We pride ourselves on homes designed for your life, the way you want to live it. At Sundquist, we do more than just build houses: we build homes, Designed for Better Living®.
Prices start in the high $700’s.
Sales Center: Open Fri to Tues from 11am to 6pm.
From I-5: Take exit 182 for 1-405, then:
From I-405: Take exit 26 for WA-527 toward Bothell/Mill Creek. Turn onto the Bothell Everett Hwy, and use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto 228th St SE. Turn right onto 45th Ave Se and Talavera Ridge will be on your right.
Exterior architectural Design and Details
- Unique Floor Plans
- Variety of Front Elevations per plan
- Bold Designer Exterior Color Schemes
- Hardieplank™ Siding and Hardie™ Trim
- Eldorado Stone ™ Stone Veneer Accents
- Alside™ Insulated Vinyl Windows
- 2 x 6 Exterior Wall Construction
- GAF Timberline™ Asphalt Architectural Roof with 30 year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- Exposed Aggregate Driveway, walkway, and Front Porch with Paver Stone Walkway
- Therma Tru™ Pulse Ari Modern Four Panel Chord Glass Front Door with Sidelight or Picture Window per Plan and Satin Nickel Finish Hardware per Plan
- Rear Patio or Deck
- Landscaped Front and Back Yards
- Two or Three Car Garages (per Plan) with Drywalled and Fire Taped Interiors and Opener and Remotes
- Steel Garage Door with Windows Across the Top
Distinctive Interior comforts and design
- Designer Color Schemes
- Elegant 9’ Ceilings on Main Floor per Plan
- Durable Novus LVP Flooring
- Shaw Carpet with 6lb. Pad
- Alder Shaker Cabinets with Designer Pulls
- 42” Kitchen Upper Cabinets with Crown Molding
- Beautiful 3cm Quartz Counter Surface with Tile Backsplash in Kitchen
- Tile Countertops with Tile Schluter Edge and Tile Backsplash in Main Bath and Powder Room
- Two Panel Smooth Interior Doors
- Painted Wrapped Windows throughout the main level
- 42“ Linear Gas Fireplace with Mini Subway Tile Surround and Mantle Shelf in the Family Room
- 3 Zones of Speakers Installed with Prewired Volume Control
- Nickel Finish Decorative Lighting
- Gas Fireplace with Tile Surround in the Family Room
- Schlage™ Satin Nickel Finish Door Hardware
- Maax™ or Equal Tub, Tub/Shower Combination or Shower (location and style per plan)
- Delta™ Faucets in Chrome Finish
- Revere™ Single Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
- 22" Square White Lavatory Sinks at Master and Main Bath
- Elongated Bowl Toilets
- Undermount Sinks at Kitchen and Powder
Retreat to a Grand Master Suite
- Painted Wrapped Windows throughout the Master Suite
- Luxurious Five Fixture Master Bathrooms
- Spacious Walk-in Closets
- Tile Countertops with Tile Schluter Edge with Subway Tile Backsplash at Countertops, Tub, and Shower
- Living Areas Insulation: Exterior Walls R-21 Fiberglas™ Vaulted Ceilings R-30 Batts and Flat Ceilings at Attic R-38 Blown Fiberglas™
- Energy Efficient Forced Air Gas Heat
- 200 Amp Panel
- NuTone™ Whole House Fan for maximum air circulation
- NuTone™ Bathroom and Laundry Fans on Push Button Timers
- Energy Star Qualified Rinnai Tankless Water Heater
- Contemporary Stainless Steel Appliance Package:
- GE™ 36” Gas Cooktop
- GE™ Electric Wall Oven and Microwave
- GE™ Dishwasher
- Zephyr Designer Stainless Hood
- Badger 1/2 hp or equal Disposal
A menu of special options and upgrade choices to make your home your own are available for our Talavera Ridge homes. However, availability of options is subject to the stage of construction of the home and community. / Please consult with our Community Sales Manager for details on our Options Program. / Note: Availability of buyer’s selection subject to approval by builder and availability from manufacturer. Equal quality may be substituted without notice as needed should the standard selection become unavailable.
Get VIP Email Updates for Talavera Ridge
This means we won't bug you, except for when we have a community specific announcement such as a release, a new model opening, a special promotion, or letting you know that there are only a few homes left. If you're looking for us to get in touch with you right away to set up an appointment or answer specific questions, use the button at the top of this page or email the community sales manager directly.
Talavera Ridge is built by Ardsley Homes, LLC, State Registration number ARDSLHL889ML, a member of the Sundquist Homes Family of Companies. Each member of the Sundquist Homes Family of Companies is an independently owned and operated limited liability entity.