This year, Sundquist Homes is kicking off our annual Scholarship. With three, one-time scholarships of $2,000 (awarded to a graduating student from each of the Northshore, Edmonds, and Shoreline school districts), we're pretty excited about it! Our goal is to enrich our community by giving back to the next generation of scholars. We're rooting for you, so pick up a pencil (or--let's be honest--your keyboard) and tell us how you'll use your education to serve our community! We love hearing all the awesome plans our students have to change the world and impact people a bit closer to home.
All you need to do is fill out the application and write an essay on how using your degree will help our community. That's it! Sound easy? Sound too good to be true? Maybe! See the full terms and conditions below for restrictions, rules, and all the details!
Deadline May 1st 2017
The recipient will be notified by June 1, 2017.
Application Criteria and Procedures
- Applicant must fully complete and submit the Application Form, Essay and photo on or before 5:00 pm on May 1, 2017 to Sundquist Homes A Family of Companies 16108 Ash Way, Suite 201 Lynnwood, WA 98087.
- Applicant must be a senior in a high school located in the Northshore, Shoreline, or Edmonds School Districts in Western Washington, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher and currently applying to attend a four-year degree, two-year diploma or trade college that is accredited and located in the United States.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Applicant must submit an essay with the Application Form on the subject “How will you use your education to serve the community?”
- Recipients must include a current photo of themselves with the Application Form.
- Applicant must not be employed by or affiliated with any entity which is a member of Sundquist Homes A Family of Companies.
- Limit one scholarship per applicant.
Terms and Conditions
By applying for the Sundquist Homes Scholarship, applicant agrees to the following terms and conditions.:
- Applicant grants Sundquist Homes A Family of Companies the irrevocable right to use the applicant’s name, photo and other non-personal information in any and all marketing materials.
- To ensure an unbiased election process, Sundquist Homes A Family of Companies reserves the option of using a third-party scholarship administrator to select and notify the scholarship recipients.
- The scholarship winners will be notified by email and U.S. Mail approximately two months after the scholarship deadline stated above.
- Applicant’s information provided is subject to verification including, but not limited to age, GPA, etc.
- There will be a total of three recipients, each of which will receive a one-time award of $2,000.
- Scholarship funds will be disbursed to the higher education institute designated by recipients sometime during the summer of 2017. In order for this to occur, each recipient must complete and submit a Payment Form with all relevant information no later than July 15, 2017. If the form is not completed, the funds cannot be transferred and the recipient forfeits the award.
- Sundquist Homes A Family of Companies reserves the right to revise the criteria, terms and conditions and other aspects of the scholarship at any time, including but not limited to amount, criteria, deadlines, etc.
- If the recipient fails to comply with all of the aforementioned criteria and terms and conditions the recipient shall forfeit the scholarship.