ABOUT THE COMMUNITY
Avera is the essential modern home with crisp, sleek design and natural elements that create simplicity like a breath of fresh air. With efficient layouts and wide-open spaces, these homes are light and airy in just the right amounts. Harmonious design and a great atmosphere combine to create a charismatic community ready for whatever life throws at it. Avera is the perfect balance of convenience (with the freeway less than ten minutes away) and seclusion. Not only is Mill Creek just down the hill, but Costco and Alderwood Mall are less than ten minutes away! With 33 wide-open, modern homes that are flooded with natural light via our huge windows and sliders and a great community that features a park with play areas, Avera is the perfect place to call home.
Avera's homes feature Sundquist’s forward-thinking, “Designed for Better Living”® home designs, which run a gamut of square footages and layouts. Curl up by the fireplace with a good book, or watch TV with people you love. Whip up something tasty in our gourmet kitchens, or share good times and memories with great people in our outdoor living spaces. We know your home isn't just a collection of rooms, it's where life unfolds. Let it all begin with Avera.
Prices start in the mid $500’s.
We pride ourselves on homes designed for your life, the way you want to live it. At Sundquist, we do more than just build houses: we build homes, Designed for Better Living®.
Sales Center: Open Fri to Tues from 11am to 6pm and by appointment.
From I-405: Take I-405 North to I-5, head South, then follow:
From I-5: Take exit #183 and head EAST onto 164th St SW. Turn left onto Meadow Rd. Avera will be on the left.
To map it yourself, click the marker on the map or use Meadow Rd & 154th Pl SW
Exterior architectural Design and Details
- Unique Floor Plans
- Variety of Front Elevations per plan
- Designer Exterior Color Schemes
- Hardieplank™ and CEM-Plank™ Siding and Hardie™ Trim
- Alside™ Vinyl Double Glazed and Sound Rated (Lot Specific) Windows
- 2 x 6 Exterior Wall Construction
- GAF Timberline™ Laminated Composite Roof with 30 Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- Exposed Aggregate Driveway, Walkway, and Front Porch
- Therma Tru™ Pulse Ari Modern Four Panel Chord Glass Front Door and Satin Nickel Finish Hardware
- Schlage™ Sense Keyless Entry Deadbolt
- Rear Patio or Deck
- Landscaped Front and Back Yards
- Two Car Garages with Drywalled and Fire Taped Interiors
- Modern Aluminum Garage Door with all Glass Panels and Door Opener with Two Remotes
Distinctive Interior comforts and design
- Designer Color Schemes
- PacMat™ Durable Laminate Flooring
- Shaw Carpet with 6lb. Pad
- Mannington™ Vinyl Flooring in Laundry
- Modern Cabinets with 42” Uppers in Kitchen
- Beautiful 3cm Quartz Counter Surface with Designer Backsplash in Kitchen and Powder Bath
- Tile Countertops with Tile Schluter Edge and Designer Backsplash in Master Bath
- Painted Single Panel Smooth Interior Doors
- Drywall Wrapped Windows Throughout
- Painted Shaker Three Panel Interior Doors
- Heat & Glo™ Metro 32” Gas Fireplace in the Family Room
- Chrome Finish Decorative Lighting
- Schlage™ Satin Nickel Finish Door Hardware
- Maax™ or Equal Tub, Tub/Shower Combination or Shower (location and style per plan)
- Delta™ Faucets in Chrome Finish
- Revere™ Single Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
- Gerber™ 22” Square White Lavatory Sinks in Master, Main, and Lower Bath
- Kohler Undermount Sink at Powder
- Elongated Bowl Toilets
Retreat to a Grand Master Suite
- Luxurious Five Fixture Master Bathroom
- Spacious Walk-in Closet
- Tile Countertops with Schluter-Wrapped Designer Backsplash at Countertops, Tub, and Shower
- Designer Tile Flooring in Master Bath
- Waterproof Deck off Master (per Plan) with Aluminum Railing and Sliding Glass Door
- Living Areas Insulation: Exterior Walls R-21 Fiberglas™ Vaulted Ceilings R-49 Batts and Flat Ceilings at Attic R-38 Blown Fiberglas™
- Rannai™ Energy Efficient Tankless Water Heater
- 3 Zones Speaker Supplied and Installed with Prewire Volume Control per Plan
- USB Locations per Plan
- TV Prep Above Fireplace
- Energy Efficient Forced Air Gas Heat
- 200 Amp Electric Panel
- NuTone™ Whole House Fan for maximum air circulation
- NuTone™ Bathroom and Laundry Fans on Timers
- GE™ Stainless Steel Appliance Package:
- GE™ Gas Range
- GE™ Microwave and Hood Fan
- GE™ Dishwasher
- Badger 1/2 hp or equal Disposal
A menu of special options and upgrade choices to make your home your own are available for our Avera homes. However, availability of options is subject to the stage of construction of the home and community. / Please consult with our Community Sales Manager for details on our Options Program. / Note: Availability of buyer’s selection subject to approval by builder and availability from manufacturer. Equal quality may be substituted without notice as needed should the standard selection become unavailable.
Get VIP Email Updates for
This means we won't bug you, except for when we have a community specific announcement such as a release, a new model opening, a special promotion, or letting you know that there are only a few homes left. If you're looking for us to get in touch with you right away to set up an appointment or answer specific questions, use the button at the top of this page or email the community sales manager directly.
Avera Homes are built by Ardsley Homes LLC, State Registration number ARDSLHL889ML, a member of the Sundquist Homes Family of Companies. Each member of the Sundquist Homes Family of Companies is an independently owned and operated limited liability entity.