ABOUT THE COMMUNITY
Atworth Commons—just a hop and a skip from Seattle—is a gorgeous community of thirty urban farmhouse homes that are designed with our culture in mind. With handpicked details and clean, vintage-esque exteriors, and open spaces like the Atworth Commons Park and Play area, this lovingly built community is ready for you to join it. Featuring a beautiful, rustic atmosphere that meshes with high-tech conveniences like our connected home automation package, this uncommon community is sure to delight and amaze.
Atworth Common's homes feature Sundquist’s forward-thinking, “Designed for Better Living”® home designs, which run a gamut of square footages and layouts, ranging from a modest 1,400 to nearly 2,900 square feet. All the homes are great room styled plans, with large, bright windows to chase away the gloom on grey Seattle days, and have been designed to suit a variety of lifestyles, whether you need a main level bed/bath or an office to work the days away. The gourmet kitchens are a perfect place to gather and share good times with friends, and the master suites have been designed with escaping the hustle and bustle of life in mind.
Prices start in the $500’s.
We pride ourselves on homes designed for your life, the way you want to live it. At Sundquist, we do more than just build houses: we build homes, Designed for Better Living®.
Sales Center: Open by appointment and Thursday to Monday from 11 am to Dusk.
From I-405: North to I-5, then:
From I-5: Take exit #179 and head east on 220th St SW. Turn left on 56th Ave W, and Atworth Commons will be on your left.
cONNECTED home automation
- Great Room/Master Suite Sound Pre-wire and Speakers
- Flat Panel Ready Wall over the Fireplace in the Great Room. (Power and In-Wall Component Cable Tubing)
- Cat 5 Ethernet (TV/Ethernet or Ph/TV/Ethernet throughout home)
- USB Plug/Power Outlet Combos in the Master Suite, Kitchen, and Hub/Den/Desk/Loft – location per plan
- Smart Box Wire Access Location
Exterior architectural Design and Details
- Unique Floor Plans
- Variety of Front Elevations per plan
- Bold Designer Exterior Color Schemes
- Hardiplank™ Siding
- Eldorado Stone ™ Stone Veneer Accents
- Alside™ Insulated Vinyl Windows
- 2 x 6 Exterior Wall Construction
- GAF Timberline™ Asphalt Architectural Roof with 30 year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- Exposed Aggregate Driveway and Front Porch with Paver Stone Walkway
- Codel™ Craftsman Clear Glass 3 Panel Front Door with Black Finish Hardware
- Rear Patio or Deck
- Landscaped Front and Back Yards
- Two Car Garages with Drywalled and Fire Taped Interiors
- 3 Panel Carriage Doors with Decorative Window Accent
Distinctive Interior comforts and design
- Choice of Designer Northwest Color Schemes
- Elegant 9’ Ceilings on Main Floor
- Luxury Plank Vinyl Tan·dem™ Wide
- Shaw Carpet with 6lb. Pad
- Vinyl Flooring in Baths/Laundry
- 42” Kitchen Upper Cabinets with Crown Molding
- Beautiful 3cm Quartz Counter Surface with Mosaic Tile Backsplash in the Kitchen
- Alder Shaker Cabinets
- Tile Countertops with Tile Schluter Edge and Mosaic Tile Backsplash in Main Bath and Powder Room
- Painted Shaker Three Panel Interior Doors
- Painted Wrapped Windows throughout the main level
- White Painted Wood Picket Railings
- Bronze Schoolhouse Finish Decorative Lighting
- Gas Fireplace with Tile Surround in the Family Room
- Schlage™ Black Finish Door Hardware
- Delta™ Kitchen Faucet in Black Finish
- White Haven™ Apron Kitchen Sink
- Rectangle Wicker Park™ Lavatory Sinks
- Elongated Bowl Toilets
Retreat to a Grand Master Suite
- Painted Wrapped Windows throughout the Master Suite
- Luxurious Five Fixture Master Bathrooms
- Spacious Walk-in Closets
- Tile Countertops with Tile Schluter Edge and Mosaic Tile Backsplash at Countertops, Tub, and Shower
- Living Areas Insulation: Exterior Walls R-21 Fiberglas™ Vaulted Ceilings R-30 Batts and Flat Ceilings at Attic R-38 Blown Fiberglas™
- 3-Story Cadet King™ Wall Heater
- Energy Efficient Forced Air Gas Heat
- Rinnai™ RL 75i Tankless Water Heater
- 200 Amp Panel
- NuTone™ Whole House Fan for maximum air circulation
- NuTone™ Bathroom and Laundry Fans on Timers
- Contemporary Stainless Steel Appliance Package:
- GE™ 36” Gas Cooktop
- Electric Wall Oven and Microwave
- Zephyr Designer Stainless Hood
- Badger 1/2 hp or equal Disposal
A menu of special options and upgrade choices to make your home your own are available for our Atworth Commons homes. However, availability of options is subject to the stage of construction of the home and community. / Please consult with our Community Sales Manager for details on our Options Program. / Note: Availability of buyer’s selection subject to approval by builder and availability from manufacturer. Equal quality may be substituted without notice as needed should the standard selection become unavailable.
Get VIP Email Updates for Atworth Commons
This means we won't bug you, except for when we have a community specific announcement such as a release, a new model opening, a special promotion, or letting you know that there are only a few homes left. If you're looking for us to get in touch with you right away to set up an appointment or answer specific questions, use the button at the top of this page or email the community sales manager directly.
Atworth Commons is built by Sonata Homes, LP, State Registration number SONATHL855D4, a member of the Sundquist Homes Family of Companies. Each member of the Sundquist Homes Family of Companies is an independently owned and operated limited liability entity.