ABOUT THE COMMUNITY
Ashcott Highlands is a picturesque community in Bothell, just minutes from the freeway, but all to itself. The homes are idyllic and designed to give you a break from the fast-paced hustle and bustle of our lives. With huge windows, wide-open spaces, and floorplans that flow, these bright and airy homes are sure to be a Sundquist classic.
Ashcott Highlands' homes feature Sundquist’s forward-thinking, “Designed for Better Living”® home designs, which run a gamut of square footages and layouts, ranging from 2,900 to just over 3,700 square feet. All the homes have been designed to suit a variety of lifestyles, whether you need a main level bed/bath or an office to work the days away. The gourmet kitchens are a perfect place to gather and share good times with friends, and the master suites have been designed with escaping the hustle and bustle of life in mind.
Prices start in the $900’s.
We pride ourselves on homes designed for your life, the way you want to live it. At Sundquist, we do more than just build houses: we build homes, Designed for Better Living®.
Ashcott's future homes
Sales Center: At Breaton Woods, Fri-Tues from 11am to 6pm.
1607 233rd St SE, Bothell
From I-5: Head to I-405, take exit #182 to merge onto I-405 S then:
From I-405: Take exit #26 toward Bothell/Mill Creek and turn south onto the Bothell-Everett Highway. Turn left onto 228th St SE, then turn right onto 15th Ave SE. Braeton Woods will be on your left.
cONNECTED home automation
- Great Room/Master Suite Sound Pre-wire and Speakers
- Flat Panel Ready Wall over the Fireplace in the Great Room. (Power and In-Wall Component Cable Tubing)
- Cat 5 Ethernet (TV/Ethernet or Ph/TV/Ethernet throughout home)
- USB Plug/Power Outlet Combos in the Master Suite, Kitchen, and Hub/Den/Desk/Loft – location per plan
- Smart Box Wire Access Location
Exterior architectural Design and Details
- Unique Floor Plans
- Variety of Front Elevations per plan
- Designer Exterior Color Schemes
- Hardiplank™ Siding
- Eldorado Stone™ Stone Veneer Accents
- Alside™ Vinyl Windows
- 2 x 6 Exterior Wall Construction
- GAF Timberline™ Asphalt Architectural Roof with 30 year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- Exposed Aggregate Driveway,Walkway and Front Porch
- Therma Tru™ Pulse Ari Modern Four Panel Chord Glass Front Door with matching Sidelight (per Plan) and Satin Nickel Finish Hardware
- Rear Patio or Deck
- Landscaped Front and Back Yards
- Two, Three, and Three Car Tandem Garages with Drywalled and Fire Taped Interiors
- Raised Panel Insulated Steel Garage Door(s) with Windows
Distinctive Interior comforts and design
- Choice of Designer Northwest Color Schemes
- Elegant 9’ Ceilings on the Main Floor
- Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Shaw Carpet with 6lb. Pad
- Mannington™ Vinyl Flooring in Laundry
- Alder Shaker Cabinets
- 42” Kitchen Upper Cabinets with Crown Molding
- Beautiful 3cm Quartz Counter Surface with Designer Backsplash in Kitchen, Master Bath, and Powder Bath
- Tile Countertops with Tile Schluter Edge and Designer Backsplash in Main Bath
- Painted Single Panel Smooth Grain Interior Doors
- Painted Millwork Throughout
- Painted Wrapped Windows throughout the main level
- Gas Fireplace with Quartz Surround in the Family Room
- Satin Nickel Finish Decorative Lighting
- Schlage™ Satin Nickel Finish Door Hardware
- Maax™ or Equal Tub, Tub/Shower Combination or Shower (location and style per plan)
- Delta™ Faucets in Satin Nickel Finish
- Delta™ Double Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
- 20” Square White Lavatory Sinks
- Elongated Bowl Toilets
Retreat to a Grand Master Suite
- Painted Wrapped Windows throughout the Master Suite
- Luxurious Five Fixture Master Bathrooms
- Spacious Walk-in Closets
- Quartz Countertops with Schluter-Wrapped Designer Backsplash and Tile at Countertops, Tub, and Shower
- Living Areas Insulation: Exterior Walls R-21 Fiberglas™ Vaulted Ceilings R-30 Batts and Flat Ceilings at Attic R-38 Blown Fiberglas™
- Energy Efficient Forced Air Gas Heat
- 200 Amp Panel
- NuTone™ Whole House Fan for maximum air circulation
- NuTone™ Bathroom and Laundry Fans on Timers
- Contemporary Stainless Steel Appliance Package:
- GE™ 36” Gas Cooktop
- Electric Wall Oven and Microwave
- Zephyr Designer Stainless Hood
- Badger 1/2 hp or equal Disposal
A menu of special options and upgrade choices to make your home your own are available for our Atworth Commons homes. However, availability of options is subject to the stage of construction of the home and community. / Please consult with our Community Sales Manager for details on our Options Program. / Note: Availability of buyer’s selection subject to approval by builder and availability from manufacturer. Equal quality may be substituted without notice as needed should the standard selection become unavailable.
Get VIP Email Updates for Ashcott Highlands
This means we won't bug you, except for when we have a community specific announcement such as a release, a new model opening, a special promotion, or letting you know that there are only a few homes left. If you're looking for us to get in touch with you right away to set up an appointment or answer specific questions, use the button at the top of this page or email the community sales manager directly.
Ashcott Highlands is built by Wyndham Homes, LLC, State Registration number WYNDHHL865JW, a member of the Sundquist Homes Family of Companies. Each member of the Sundquist Homes Family of Companies is an independently owned and operated limited liability entity.