ABOUT THE COMMUNITY
Arden View is a fresh, new community of 15 homes in the Richmond Beach area of Shoreline that's tucked next to a permanent green space and a stone's throw from Seattle. Near enough to the water that you could feel a breeze off the waves, and some of the homes have a prime view of the Sound. Arden View is defined by luxurious comforts with a sleek sensibility. Modern, effervescent, and a sophisticated classic, this community is sure to be timeless and built to last.
Arden View's homes feature Sundquist’s forward-thinking, “Designed for Better Living”® home designs, which run a gamut of square footages and layouts, ranging from a versatile 2,800 to about 4,800 square feet.
Arden View's homes feature Sundquist’s forward-thinking, “Designed for Better Living”® home designs, which run a gamut of square footages and layouts, ranging from a versatile 2,800 to about 4,800 square feet. The homes are sweeping great room styled plans, with large, bright windows and sliders to flood the open space with natural light. Curl up by the fire with a steaming mug and a good book, share good times with great people in outdoor living spaces, or serve up something tasty in our gourmet kitchens. We know your home isn't just where you sleep, it's where you dream. Let it all begin with Arden View.
Prices are anticipated to start in the $1,000,000’s.
We pride ourselves on homes designed for your life, the way you want to live it. At Sundquist, we do more than just build houses: we build homes, Designed for Better Living®.
Sales Center: Open Sat to Wed from 11am to 6pm.
From I-405: North to I-5, then:
From I-5 S: Take Exit #176 for NE 175th St toward Shoreline, and turn left onto NE 175th St. Turn right onto Aurora Ave N, then turn left onto N 185th St. Turn right onto 8th Ave NW, turn left onto NW 200th St, and finally turn right onto 10th Ave NW. Arden View will be on your left.
From I-5 N: Take exit #177 and merge onto WA-104 W. Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto 205th St SW (follow the sign for I-99). From I-99, head 0.8 miles west on 205th St SW, then turn left on 244th St, and make another left onto 8th Ave NW. Turn right onto NW 200th St, then turn right onto 10th Ave NW. Arden View will be on your left.
To map it yourself, click the marker on the map or use NW 200th Street & 10th Ave NW
Exterior architectural Design and Details
- Unique Floor Plans
- Variety of Front Elevations per Plan
- Bold Designer Exterior Color Schemes
- Hardieplank™ Siding and Hardie™ Trim
- Eldorado Stone™ Stone Veneer Accents
- Alside™ Vinyl Windows
- 2 x 6 Exterior Wall Construction
- GAF Timberline™ Asphalt Architectural Roof with 30 year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- Exposed Aggregate Walkway and Front Porch
- Exposed Aggregate Border Surrounding Pervious Pavers Driveway
- Therma Tru™ Pulse Ari Modern Four Panel Chord Glass Front Door with Picture Window or Sidelight (per Plan) and Satin Nickel Finish Hardware
- Rear Patio or Deck
- Landscaped Front and Back Yards
- Two, Three, and Three Car Tandem Garages with Drywalled and Fire Taped Interiors
- High Definition Insulated Steel Garage Door(s) with Windows
- Garage Door Opener and Two Remotes
- Exterior Outdoor Living Space Fireplace (per Plan)
- 2 Hose Bibs per Home
Distinctive Interior comforts and design
- Designer Northwest Color Schemes
- Elegant 9’ Ceilings on the Main Floor per Plan
- Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Shaw Carpet with 6lb. Pad
- Mannington™ Vinyl Flooring in Laundry
- 42” Kitchen Upper Cabinets Including Upper Glass Cabinets with Lighting
- Beautiful 3cm Quartz Counter Surface with Full Height Designer Backsplash in Kitchen, Master Bath, and Powder Bath
- Alder Shaker Cabinets
- Tile Countertops with Tile Schluter Edge and Designer Backsplash in Main Bath
- Painted Single Panel Smooth Grain Interior Doors
- Painted Wrapped Windows Throughout the Main Level
- Cosmo Gas Fireplace with Half Height Tile Surrounded Mantel
- Designer Tile Flooring in the Master and Main Baths
- Satin Nickel Finish Decorative Lighting
- Schlage™ Satin Nickel Finish Door Hardware
- Maax™ or Equal Tub, Tub/Shower Combination or Shower (at Main and Powder)
- Delta™ Faucets in Satin Nickel Finish
- Franke™ Double Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
- Delta™ Trinsic Pulldown Kitchen Faucet
- 17” Square Under Mount Sinks at Master and Powder
- 22” Square Top Mount Sinks at Main and Lower Bath
- Elongated Bowl Toilets
- 6 Zone Casetta Lighting Control
- 4 USB Plugs
- Decora Switches Throughout
Retreat to a Grand Master Suite
- Painted Wrapped Windows throughout the Master Suite
- Luxurious Five Fixture Master Bathrooms
- Spacious Walk-in Closets with Built-in Shelving
- Quartz Countertops with Schluter-Wrapped Designer Backsplash and Tile at Tub, and Shower
- Maax Sax Free Standing Tub
- Living Areas Insulation: Exterior Walls R-21 Fiberglas™ Vaulted Ceilings R-30 Batts and Flat Ceilings at Attic R-38 Blown Fiberglas™
- Energy Efficient Forced Air Gas Heat
- 3 Zones of Speakers
- 200 Amp Panel
- Tankless Water Heater
- iPad Docking station Prep
- NuTone™ Whole House Fan for maximum air circulation
- NuTone™ Bathroom and Laundry Fans on Timers
- One TV Prep Above Great Room Fireplace (per Plan)
- Cat 5 Wired to Smart Panel
- Contemporary Stainless Steel Appliance Package:
- Wolf 36”Sealed Burner Range Top
- Wolf 36” Cooktop
- Bosch Dishwasher
- Wolf 30” Built-in Hood with in Double Oven (per Plan)
- Wolf 30” E Series Prof. Single Built-in Oven (per Plan)
- Wolf 24” Convection Microwave
- Hook Up for Washer and Dryer
- Designer Range Hood
A menu of special options and upgrade choices to make your home your own are available for our Arden View homes. However, availability of options is subject to the stage of construction of the home and community. / Please consult with our Community Sales Manager for details on our Options Program. / Note: Availability of buyer’s selection subject to approval by builder and availability from manufacturer. Equal quality may be substituted without notice as needed should the standard selection become unavailable.
Get VIP Email Updates for
This means we won't bug you, except for when we have a community specific announcement such as a release, a new model opening, a special promotion, or letting you know that there are only a few homes left. If you're looking for us to get in touch with you right away to set up an appointment or answer specific questions, use the button at the top of this page or email the community sales manager directly.
Arden View is built by Belton Homes, LLC, State Registration number BELTOHL883L2, a member of the Sundquist Homes Family of Companies. Each member of the Sundquist Homes Family of Companies is an independently owned and operated limited liability entity.